Marble Swiss Roll Cake with Nutella filling
Kek Gulung Marble..
Bonjour..salam untuk semua! Hari ini kita buat kek gulung marble with nutella filling..sedap kan! Come..baking time!
The Ingredients..recipe from here..i baked again n again coz luv the texture n taste!
6 large eggs*
100g caster sugar*
1 tsp baking powder*
1 tsp vanilla extract*
1 tbsp ovalette*
75g plain flour*
1 tbsp milk powder*
100g butter - melted
1 tbsp chocolate paste/emulco
Nutella spread ( i used 185g )
Brown food coloring paste ( wilton do just fine! )
Greased n lined 12'x12' or 13'x10' baking tray
1) Place *ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beat on low speed for 1 minute then on high speed for 7 to 10 minutes until very thick and fluffy.
2) Pour in the melted butter and mix until combine (i used 'stir' speed)
3) Divide batter into 2 equal parts.
Stir in 1 tbsp chocolate paste/emulco and brown color to 1 part and mix well. Leave the other plain.
4) Drop dollop of plain and chocolate batter into a lined and greased tray. Using a cake skewer to create a marble effect..i used a chopstick to do the swirl.
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 170*c for 20 minutes..no more..no less..20 minutes and mine at 180*c.
6) Once baked, remove the cake from the tray to a wire rack. Let it cool.
7) Turn the cake onto another piece of baking paper and peel off the bottom which is now the top baking paper and spread the filling of ur choice.
8) Roll the cake carefully. Wrap with the baking paper for rolling..keep in the fridge for the filling to harden a bit..b4 slicing and makaaaan!
i used a 12'x12' inch square tray..
invert baked cake onto a baking paper..top of the cake now is at the bottom..the peel off the baking paper and..
spread filling of your choice..mine is none other than nutella! pilihan utama!
roll gently and carefully..when drop dollop of batter randomly onto the tray..will get the marble effect not only the surface but thru it too..
see the nutella?
Happy baking..tot ziens!