|Mix icing sugar n soft butter with spatula till incoporated|
|In another bowl (in my case..small pot), mix together potato starch and superfine flour (i used plain flour). Add in the mixed flour in 3 additions|
|Mix till form a dough|
|Use a 1/2tbs as a measurement, roll into a small balls and arrange on baking tray, dip a fork in water and press on cookie ball/dough. Bake in preheated oven at 170*C for 15 minutes (mine done in 18 minutes)|
|These delicious recipe makes about 70 pieces|
Deutsche Kekse ( recipe from Rima of Bisous A Toi )
40g icing sugar - sieved
125g potato starch
80g superfine flour
1) Beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy n lighter in color
2) Sift in potato starch n flour, mix to form a soft dough
3) Roll into small balls n arrange on lined baking tray (she used 1/2tbsp to get the same size)
4) Dip the tip of a fork in a bowl of water n press on cookie dough
5) Bake in preheated oven at 170*C for 15mins
Danke Rima (visit her blog for delicious mouth watering recipes..'tak kan menyesal' you even can smell!..i did hehehe!) for sharing this wonderful recipe or should i say..
"dank u Rima voor het delen van dit prachtige recept!"